Sherri’s Ocean

My new friend and very talented artist Patsy asked if she could paint a picture from my middle photo of Montana de Oro from my ‘Story of the Sea’ post (Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes). Delighted and then amazed that she has already painted it and here it is! I love, love, love it. Thanks so much Patsy! πŸ™‚

Patsy's Creative Corner

DSCN4114[1]

I painted this watercolor yesterday from a photo of my new friend Sherri who has a blog named A View From My Summerhouse. Here ya go, Sherri! I hope you like it. πŸ™‚

View original post

About Sherri Matthews

Sherri has been writing full time since 2011. Currently working on her memoir, 'Stranger in a White Dress', she has been published in a variety of national magazines, websites and three anthologies. Sherri raised her three, now adult children, in California for twenty years and today, lives in England’s West Country with her hubby, Aspie youngest, two cats, a grumpy bunny and a family of Chinese Button Quails. She keeps out of mischief blogging, gardening, walking by the sea and snapping endless photographs. Her garden robin muse vists regularly.
This entry was posted in Reblogs. Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Sherri’s Ocean

1. Rachel says:

That’s gorgeous. You’re very talented Patsy.

2. jennypellett says:

My, that was quick! Lovely interpretation of your photos, Sherri – one more to treasure!

3. Imelda says:

Wow! That was quick and lovely work. πŸ™‚

4. Amazing! What a lovely painting, a pastel perspective of the original. Nicely done.

5. How nice, Patsy! It’s beautiful.

6. Patsy is an extremely talented artist and such a sweetheart!

7. bulldog says:

What a talented artist… wow impressively good…

8. Patsy that is a great painting of Sherri’s photo.

9. TBM says:

Fab! I’m always amazed that artists can do this. Blows my mind.

10. This is and outstanding reproduction of your photo. Fantastic job, Patsy!

11. Catherine Johnson says:

Wow that’s fantastic! And so quick!

12. Very nice painting of your pic Sherri, from a thoughtful friend. What amazing talent the two of you have!

• Sherri says:

Ahh, how very kind you are, thanks so much Donna. Patsy loves painting the ocean and when she saw my ‘Story of the Sea’ post she asked if she could paint one of my photos, I’m so thrilled with the outcome. It’s been an exciting week πŸ™‚

13. A lovely painting of your photo Sherri.

14. Pingback: Serendipity And The Bunny That Nobody Wanted | A View From My Summerhouse

Lovely to chat...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s