As a follow-up to my previous Award post, I continue to thank Irene for also nominating me for this rather special and beautiful Butterfly Light Award.
Butterfly Light Award
This award was originally given to Don Charisma as a thank you from Belinda (the idiot writer) when he helped fix her computer. I am amazed by the special effects, shimmering like delicate butterfly wings, and I’m truly honoured and humbled to have received it, thank you so much Irene!
As I mentioned before, Irene is not only a talented and inspiring writer, but she is a kind, caring and truly super lady and friend who has greatly encouraged me and many others. Through her and the varied challenges she takes part in (writing and photography), I’ve met many other wonderful new blogging friends.
Irene truly is a beautiful blogger who has illuminated the path before me many times, shining her lantern in my summerhouse when the lights have dimmed, as they sometimes do…
Conditions For Accepting The Award
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
Here then are the wonderful bloggers I’m nominating for the Butterfly Light Award, and many congratulations to you all!
Everybody already nominated in the previous awards post and:
Book to the Future
GOD, AUTISM and Me
The World Is a Book…
Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
Finally, in answering the questions above (‘How I’m spreading light’, or ‘How I’m a positive influence’), I would prefer to leave you with this quote which expresses how I feel about you, my dear friends:
‘At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.’ ~Albert Schweitzer