I’ve been knighted! With a bouquet of 3 awards! Hooray!
What a lovely surprise! Thank you lovely Lydia for thinking of me! Do visit her blog, My Feather Quill,where she writes about, as she puts it, Life, Literature, Loves and, well, Lydia! I enjoy reading her posts so much, she makes me smile and she is a sweetie 🙂
As always, there are rules to receiving these awards, which are as follows:
1. As the recipient of the award you have to share 7 things about yourself with the blogosphere (see below).
2. Link back to the post of the person who nominated you (as above).
3. Copy and Paste the Award logos into your new post (done)
2. To pass on the award you then nominate 15 bloggers (This bit is sort of like knighting someone and really sorry for breaking the rules, again, but I have only done 10 due to time constraints!)
3. You should let all the lovely bloggers know that they have been nominated so they can claim their virtual reward (about to!)
Before I get to the exciting part of announcing my nominations for this award and letting you all know, here are 7 things about me:
- I hope and pray for happy and healthy lives for each of my three children
- Which leads me to…and shhhh, I’ll whisper this so that my children don’t hear…I can’t wait for grandchildren 🙂
- I dream of having my first book published (don’t we all!)
- I hate going to the dentist (who doesn’t?)
- Can’t wait to visit Crete again with my husband, whenever that may be…
- I am obsessed about going to see the Puffins in Pembrokeshire
- So glad that I started this blog 🙂
My nominees are mostly new blogs I have just discovered together with one or two favourites which I follow. Don’t forget there is absolutely no obligation to pass the award on you are more than welcome just to enjoy your knighthood and know that I think you are all awesome 🙂
- Searching For The Happiness
- Scully Speaks
- The Call of the Pen
- Fascinations of a Vanilla Housewife
- 10 Things I Hate About My Ex
- Transcending Borders Blog
- Tholos Santorini
- Truly Skrumptious
- Asha’s Blog
Congratulations everyone, and I hope that this brings a smile to your day as I go now to give you all the good news 🙂
Congratulations! and thank you very much! It may take a little while before I can pass it in because I have been slacking a little and still have another award to pass on but I definitely will, that’s for sure! This is greatly appreciated.
Off to check your other nominees 🙂
No problem, just enjoy, and you are very welcome, your blog always makes me smile 🙂
Thank you so much dearest Sherri!
You are very welcome dear Tazein 🙂
Congratulations and thanks so very much. Although I gave up on all of the rules a long time ago, I will be sharing your link permanently on the awards page. Have a great week!! 🙂
Thank you Wendy, that’s lovely and you are most welcome 🙂 You have a great week too!
My link: transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/a-bouquet-of-3-awards/
Thank you Sheri, for honouring me with the awards. I’ve always wanted to be a Knight (or should that be Knight-ess?) 😀 It might take me a few days to get my butt into gear and take some action – I have four chapters of my MS to do a final edit on and a funeral to go to this week.
Congrats, Lyn 🙂 WELL DESERVED!!!
Love that – a Knight-ess! Actually, doesn’t it mean you/we are now a Duchess, or a Lady? How lovely 🙂 You are so welcome and no problem Lyn, it took me a while, just enjoy and I hope you get your editing done! Just sorry you have to go to a funeral, hope it goes as well as these things can…
Thank you, my dear .. you really did bless me with this today 🙂 Congrats to you on your nomination, too!!
Well thank you very much dear Ericka, and you are most welcome, I am so glad to have found your inspiring blog. Have a lovely day 🙂
arrr thanks very much, glad you enjoyed the award 🙂 xxx