Thanks to a recent flurry of award nominations sent my way and at last catching up, I am now delighted to announce my nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award by beautiful Maria over at Lost in the Labyrinth.
Thank you, Maria, my lovely, for nominating me with this award, but mostly for being a true friend to me, residing as we both do in ‘Aspie’ land, albeit from completely different perspectives. For helping me, as a mum of an Aspie daughter, to better understand how I can be a better mum to her. You are amazing 🙂
Maria, like my daughter and only a couple of year’s older, was recently diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome and she has greatly encouraged me with her incredibly insightful comments on my posts about this subject. Maria’s creative, inspiring and very ‘real’ blog shares her journey in life through her poetry, prose and photographs and her writing talent cannot be underestimated. Do visit her blog and tell her ‘Hi’ from me!
Right, now onto the Award and to make things a little easier, here is the site link which explains the rules in full: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
Firstly, here are my 7 facts about myself, in no particular order:
- I would like to say thank you to my wonderful husband for his amazing support in everything
- Shopping? Despise it, whether for clothes, shoes, food, you name it…
- Which leads me to…I return nearly every item of clothing that I buy
- Love spending time with a good friend
- Wish I could travel more…
- Dread office parties (no more of them, yay!) but I do love a good, ‘proper’ party!
- Would love to raise chickens again oneday
Well, those came to me in a flash!
Now, this is the part where I nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers. After thinking long and hard about this, I decided to nominate a mixture of blogs that are newish or brand new to me, and/or bloggers who haven’t as yet received this award (so far as I can tell!)
So, here then are my 15 nominees:
- Simple Pleasures
- Invisible Strings
- The Book Bears
- Kayawilson’s Blog
- Aspie Story
- a diary of a mom
- 50 Year Project
- dba Third Hand Art
- Authors, Artists and Random Musings
- Jimmy 2 Hats
- Just Thinking Aloud
- You’re Only a Writer When
Many congratulations to you all. Have a lovely day 🙂