The Mystery of the Missing Followers – Solved!

Greetings my lovely followers, how lovely to have you back, I’m so happy! I missed you dreadfully and was quite worried about you all, wondering where on earth you had all gone.

Thanks so much everyone for keeping in touch and for the moral support.  Crazy isn’t it how something like this can get us on the run.  I do hope that you have also had this problem resolved.

Ah well, hey ho, another day gone by when I have done everything except for the very things I planned to do…

See you all tomorrow on planet WordPress 🙂

About Sherri Matthews

Along the way to completing her memoir, 'Stranger in a White Dress', for publication, Sherri has been published in national magazines, websites and four anthologies in memoir, poetry and flash fiction. Sherri raised her children in California, and today lives in England with her husband, Aspie youngest and their pet menagerie fondly called ‘Animal Farm’. She keeps out of trouble gardening, walking, and taking endless photographs, a few of the better ones she shares on her blog A View From My Summerhouse.
This entry was posted in Blogging, Current Affairs, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to The Mystery of the Missing Followers – Solved!

1. Renard Moreau says:

[ Smiles ] Hmmm. Missing followers? Not that is a mystery!

2. Denise says:

You never went away for me! Although I have lost one of my followees… I hope this is just technical. I didn’t think you could actually stop people from following you…

• Sherri says:

Ahh, I’m so glad! As per my previous post, I was horrified to see that according to my stats page all my followers had disappeared into thin air! Thankfully the ‘glitch’ has been resolved. As I said to Jenny, the gremlins have been very busy today! I hope they don’t bother you 🙂

3. jennypellett says:

Problem? What problem? I don’t think I’ve got one/had one with your site…but let’s not speak too soon after Spamgate 😉

• jennypellett says:

Actually, the pictures on my community wall keep reducing by one each time I look on the page, but followers are showing up on the stats page, both bloggers and e mail followers, so I don’t know, gremlins, again…..

• Sherri says:

There have definitely been some strange gremilins around today. I have had problems, having to keep logging on and off and silly stuff like that, all day. I hope you don’t have the same problem as this one!

• Sherri says:

Yes indeed! I have now just experienced ‘Followergate’ – see previous post! All my followers disappeared and I was left with a big fat zero, according to WordPress! Remembering the joys of Spamgate I immediately went on to a forum and to my relief saw that I was not the only one. All is resolved now, phew!!!! 🙂

4. Yay! So glad to hear it.

5. Ours are back too. Glitch must have been solved.

6. TBM says:

I hadn’t heard of this problem but glad it’s resolved for you. I remember spamgate.

Lovely to chat...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s